Welcome to E.N.T. Surgical Associates
In order to make your initial visit to our office as efficient as possible, please bring the following information with you:
- Completed new patient paperwork – All forms found under Patient Forms on home screen.
- List of your current medications, doses and complete pharmacy information.
- Previous CT scans, X-rays, or test results related to your current medical condition.
- List of medication allergies and environmental allergies (if any).
- Referring Physician (Name, Address, and Phone Number), or person who is referred you to our office.
- Family Physician/Primary Care Physician (Name, Address, and Phone Number).
- Current Insurance Card and Picture Identification must be presented at time of visit. (See Office Policy for acceptable forms of ID)
- If applicable, a referral form or written notification from your primary care doctor must be with you at the time of visit.
- If the reason for your visit is due to an auto accident or work-related injury, please bring an “Open Claim letter” that must include the following information: Insurance company name, claim number, adjuster’s name, phone number for the adjuster, and an address where the claims should be sent.
*Due to sensitivities experienced by many of our patients and staff, we ask that you or anyone with you, please do not wear any perfumes, colognes, aftershave, scented lotions, or body sprays. We are a FRAGRANCE-FREE office and doing so may require your appointment to be rescheduled.
Payment is expected at the time of visit on all copays, deductibles, and self-pay patients. For your convenience, we accept cash, check, and MasterCard, Visa, or Discover.
We look forward to seeing you. Please contact our office if you have any questions.
*Please Note: There will be a $50.00 fee charged to your account for any appointment that is not cancelled within 24 hours. Other fees may apply as noted in our Office Policy.
E.N.T. Surgical Associates